- Get a stamp for your passport, 1.00US from a guy walking around.
- Also get a paper form to fill out, else you have to get back in line if you don't get one filled out beforehand.
- Hand papers over to Migracion, let them do their thing.
- Get insurance, $15.00US from across the road
- Get insurance stamped in upstairs office
- Wait in Aduana line and they will eventually check everything and enter it into the computer; make sure nothing is wrong, or have to start paperwork over again (us)
- Get another customers officer walking around to check your bike, another stamp.
- two milkshakes
- three hamburgers of your choice
- two pieces of kfc-style chicken(but better)
- four medium french fries
- Luc on his 55 foot Catamaran, no timeframe yet, sounds costly.
- Canadian Doug with his sailboat, might leave if enough people, bit cheaper methinks
- Captain John of the Wild Card, huge 60 foot steel hull, probably costly, might not leave for awhile.
|YOU try fitting your bike under that wire.....without losing a breath|
|Our bikes getting a nice wash in Portobello|