- new front tire (purchased in stock) with new tube
- new rear tube (I think I mentioned it was half as narrow as it should've been)
- brake fluid front and back
- new front tire (one I carried with me)
- new chain (the one I brought with me was too short, goddamit online purchases always screw me)
- new sprockets front and back (ones I brought)
- Any ice in drinks (for some reason locals love putting ice in the damn drinks, even when you tell them not to. Please stop).
- Most seafood (unless fried). We had shrimp and chicken last night and I don't think it was the chicken.
- Any local drinks (we also had tamarindo last night, one of my all-time favourite drinks). The drinks are made with local water and we have to start avoiding that (I'll keep to freshly squeezed orange juice).
- Any undercooked meat and fresh uncooked vegetables.
|Alex Rauda and his awesome campanion Campion|
|How cool would it be to have an Avacado tree in your house?!|
|My new pal|
|Steph will love this picture of her buddy too|
|The view of the Volcano from their rooftop|
|The big party of San Sebastien!|
|These are the bastards that crowd you and take over your life for a few hours...these poor suckers got it too|
|Me waiting for Nik for a good hour at the Honduras border|
|Late night Nicaragua border wait times|
|On this trip, things sometimes get up close and personal|
|Volcano you could see for a good 50 miles all around|
|Canadian only my ass|
|Oops, supposed to be at the top, but last but not least, awesome dealership, hands down to these guys!|